My spouse is a state employee with an HRA. I am a new employee and plan to enroll in the CDHP with an HSA, am I eligible to contribute to an HSA?

If your spouse has an HRA, you are disqualified from establishing and/or contributing to an HSA per the IRS.

Categories: CDHP with HSA or HRA, Health Reimbusement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA)