I have a Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance policy through UNUM. I am terminating employment. May I continue paying for this policy when I retire?

To continue your LTC policy, you may elect converted coverage. This means that the coverage you had under this plan can continue on a direct-billed basis. Election for converted coverage must be made within 60 days of the date your PEBP active coverage terminates. To convert your LTC coverage, complete the Election to Continue Your Long Term Care Insurance Coverage Form located on this website.