Can I change my HSA contribution election mid-year?

HSA elections may be modified any time throughout the year.

To modify your election, you may log into your E-PEBP Portal by clicking on the orange log in icon on the top right of the screen.

  • Once you are logged in, select the link for HealthSCOPE Benefits on the right side of the screen.
  • Click on FSA/HSA & HRA under Resources on the right hand side.
  • Click on HRA/HSA Administration.
  • In order to view your contribution amount, click on the Change HSA Election option on the left hand side of the page.
  • Read and follow the prompts on the HSA Enrollment Eligibility page in order to view and change your contribution amount.