I am retiring, how do I enroll in retiree coverage?

Within 60 days of your retirement date, complete and submit the required forms. You will need to submit a Retiree Benefit and Enrollment Change Form (RBECF) along with a Years of Service (YOS) Certification Form to the PEBP office. If you are age 65 or older, you will need to submit a copy of your Medicare Parts A and/or B card. You may also need to transition to the Medicare Exchange at that time. You can also view our Retiring Before Age 65 or Retiring After Age 65 sections of the website for additional information to help as you transition into retirement. All events require review and approval by the PEBP Eligibility Department to ensure compliance with the PEBP Master Plan Document.