I am retired and not eligible for premium-free Medicare Part A, how do I remain on the PEBP plan?

If you are retired and nearing age 65, you will need to contact the Social Security Administration to request a premium-free Part A denial letter. You will also need to purchase Part B coverage. Submit copies of the Part A denial letter and Part B card to PEBP. If you are ineligible for premium-free Part A, you will be able to retain coverage under the CDHP, LD, EPO or HMO plan.