I am retired and Medicare eligible, how do I transition to the Medicare Exchange program offered by PEBP?

If you are retired and nearing age 65, you will need to contact the Social Security Administration to apply for premium-free Medicare Part A and purchase Part B coverage. Submit a copy of your Medicare card to PEBP. You then need to contact Via Benefits to enroll in a medical plan.