I am newly married and want to be covered under my spouse’s plan, how do I decline PEBP’s coverage

Within 60 days from the date of the event, contact PEBP to request a Benefit Enrollment and Change form. You will select the “Marriage” event and decline coverage. You will need to submit a copy of your marriage certificate and proof of new employer-group healh insurance.