How do I terminate my PEBP retiree benefits?

A retiree can decline the retiree insurance anytime by submitting a written request to PEBP to decline all benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, basic life insurance, voluntary life insurance (if applicable), Years of Service premium subsidy, and Exchange-HRA contribution (if applicable). Please send your cancelation request to:

Public Employees’ Benefits Program

3427 Goni Road, Suite 109

Carson City, NV 89706