How do I change my name?

Submit a copy of your updated driver’s license or social security card through our secure document upload form on our Contact Us page under Supporting Documents.
Please be sure to include the name currently listed on your account and what it needs to be changed to, your PEBP ID and the last four of your SSN to insure the document is associate with the correct account.