How do I change my HSA election mid-year?
Eligible employees can contribute up to $3,650 in 2022 for self-only coverage or up to $7,300 for family coverage. If you’re 55 or older at the end of the year, you can put in an extra $1,000 in “catch up” contributions.
To change your election online:
- Login to the E-PEBP Portal
- From your portal homepage click on View HSA Contribution under Manage Account on the left side of the screen
- Members can make changes to their HSA contribution by selecting Add contribution
- Login to the E-PEBP Portal.
- From your portal homepage select Health Savings Account under Your benefits at a glance
- From here you will be able to look over your Plan Details and you can select Edit contribution