How can I change my HSA contribution mid-year?
Once your beneficiary designation has been completed in your E-PEBP portal you will be able to complete the Employee HSA Contribution Change event. If you try to complete this event without beneficiaries on file, the event will not process.
Instructions to access the Change Beneficiary Designation event:
1. Log into your E-PEBP portal
2. Upon entering your credentials, you will land on the homepage
3. From the homepage, select the Quick Actions link on the Medical Widget/Benefit Card
4. Then select Enroll or Make Changes
5. Under Anytime Change, select Change Beneficiary Designation
6. Enrollment is complete when you see “Enrollment Confirmed”
Instructions to access the Employee HSA Contribution Change event:
7. From the homepage, select the Quick Actions link on the Medical Widget/Benefit Card
8. Then select Enroll or Make Changes
9. Under Anytime Change, select EE HSA Contribution Change
10. Enrollment is complete when you see “Enrollment Confirmed”
Adjustments made any time during the month will be applied to the payroll deduction the following month. Funds will show in member’s HSA Bank account an average of 72 hours, or longer depending on weekends and holidays, after the payroll date in which it was deducted.
You must still update your beneficiaries with HSA Bank using HSA Bank’s HSA Designation of Beneficiary Form. Please complete, sign, and mail/email this form to: HSA Bank, PO Box 939, Sheboygan, WI 53082; or email@example.com. Your beneficiary designation will not be complete until HSA Bank receives your completed and signed form.