Find a Provider
In order to receive the best health care possible and minimize your out-of-pocket expenses, you should access services from an in-network health care provider whenever possible.
Use the links below to find in-network providers:
Consumer Driven Health Plan
As a CDHP participant, you can use the links below to take you to the appropriate provider directory. From there, you will be able to search a list of providers in your network based upon information you input.
- Find Statewide PPO Network Providers »
- CDHP Enhanced Primary Care Provider – University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- Are you considering using the Urgent Care or Emergency Room? Wait! You have other options! Check out Doctor on Demand.
- Find Aetna Signature Administrators PPO» (CDHP National Preferred Provider Network available to participants accessing services outside of Nevada)
- Find Express Scripts Pharmacy Network Providers »
Health Plan of Nevada
As a Health Plan of Nevada participant, you should use the link below to help you find providers in your network. You will be prompted to input your location information (northern vs southern Nevada, etc.), and, from there, can search providers based on a number of factors, such as address or physician speciality.
As a Hometown Health participant, you can use the link below to help you find in-network providers. Using the drop-down menu on the top left of the screen, select “State of NV/PEBP HMO” before you begin searching. From there, you will be able to search providers in your network based on provider type, zip code, specialty, and/or last name of the provider.
Diversified Dental Network and Principal Dental Network
To find a dentist in your network, use the link below to begin your search. You will be able to search based on location, office/physician name, and/or dentist speciality.