News & Updates

I am retiring, how do I enroll in retiree coverage?

Within 60 days of your retirement date, contact PEBP for the required forms. You will need to submit a Retiree Benefit and Enrollment Change Form (RBECF) along with a Years of Service (YOS) Certification Form to the PEBP office. If you are age 65 or older, you will need to submit a copy of your...

Read more

How do I submit supporting documentation?

You can upload your documents on your E-PEP portal, fax 775-684-7028, or attach to an email ( If you are local, feel free to stop by the PEBP office to submit your supporting documents. The office is open from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Read more

How do I unlock my PEBP account?

To unlock your E-PEBP Portal account, first click on Forgot Password on the login screen. You will then need to enter your participant ID number. You can locate your participant ID on either your HealthSCOPE Benefits medical or dental card (with no preceding or trailing zeros. For example if your participant ID is 0012345600, please enter 123456)....

Read more